Harrisburg-area western wear retail location open at 980 Peters Mountain Road, Dauphin, PA 17018. Less than 10 minutes from Harrisburg off Route 322 West, Halifax/Dauphin exit. Our store is 7 miles from the PA Farm Show Complex, 19 miles from Hollywood Casino and Penn National Race Track, and 23 miles from Hersheypark. Located in Dauphin County with easy access to destinations across Central Pennsylvania via major interstates.
Stockyard Style was founded by Emily Summey in July 2009 in a living room in Waco, Texas. From the very beginning, Stockyard Style has been focused on providing high quality, high value Western-inspired fashion.
In addition to the online and retail operation based out of Dauphin, Pa., Emily and her husband Troy travel up and down the East Coast for livestock and dairy shows, rodeos, equestrian events, and attend many local craft shows. What began as a handmade jewelry company now includes western wear, apparel, boots, handbags, belts, home décor, and unique accessories designed for those who want to show their love for animal agriculture. We carry such fine brands as Rock & Roll Cowgirl, Rock & Roll Cowboy, Panhandle Slim, Powder River Outfitters, Muddy Girl Camo, Moonshine Camo, Double H Boots, Ferrini, Twisted X, Noble Outfitters, Finishing Touch, Justin, Tony Lama, 3-D Belt Company, Angel Ranch, Montana West, BHW, Trinity Ranch, Rocky, and Mossy Oak and Realtree-licensed products. You can find additional items in our eBay store: stores.ebay.com/stockyardstyle.
Stockyard Style is Emily’s full-time business, while Troy works as an agricultural educator and FFA advisor. Together, the couple also manage Circle S Acres, a small livestock farm nestled on a quiet ridge in Northern Dauphin County. They are the parents of a beautiful daughter, Josie Grace.
Like many agriculturally-rooted organizations, Stockyard Style is proud to give back to a variety of non-profit organizations with sponsorships or auction donations, with preference given to scholarship funding for youth in agriculture. We also have purchased livestock from the youth livestock auction at the Pennsylvania Farm Show. Please contact us with additional sponsorship opportunities; we cannot help every organization that reaches out to us, but we do what we can.
- Pennsylvania CattleWomen
- Pennsylvania Beef Expo
- Pennsylvania Farm Show Scholarship Fund
- Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association Scholarship Fund
- Keystone International Livestock Expo
- KILE Beef Exhibitor’s Scholarship Fund
- KILE Open Horse Show Scholarship Fund
- Pennsylvania Livestock Association
- Hereford High School Agriculture Department
- Southeast Pennsylvania Beef Classic
- Eastern National Livestock Show
- Harrisburg Academy
- Montana Stockgrower’s Association
- Pennsylvania Simmental Association
- Ohio Junior Shorthorn Association
- American Junior Simmental Association
- Virginia Club Calf Producers
- Pennsylvania State Fair Queens
- All American Dairy Show
- Pennsylvania Junior Simmental Association
- Lebanon Area Fair
- Pennsylvania State Rabbit Breeder’s Association
- Camp Hebron
- Graceful Acres
- Gratz Fair