Stockyard Style was founded by Emily Summey in July 2009 in a living room in Waco, Texas. From the very beginning, Stockyard Style has been focused on providing high quality, affordable Western-inspired women’s fashion.
A Pennsylvania native, Emily was enchanted with the confidence projected by strong Texas women who wore glittering, chunky, statement jewelry that capped off their personalities. When she knew she would be moving back to her hometown, Emily learned to make jewelry and decided to go into business bringing that bold style to the East Coast.
Stockyard Style is a web- and show-based company with occasional open houses from its new headquarters in Halifax. Emily and her husband Troy travel up and down the East Coast for livestock and dairy shows, rodeos, equestrian events, and attend many local craft shows. What began as a jewelry company now includes apparel, handbags, belts, home décor, and unique accessories designed for those who want to show their love for animal agriculture.
Stockyard Style is a part-time business. Emily and Troy have full-time careers in education, and manage the company on nights and weekends. Despite that, Stockyard Style has grown quickly, and now travels to dozens of events, in addition to maintaining the online storefront. All beaded jewelry items are handmade, and each piece is a unique combination of texture, color, and style. Custom pieces are always available. We strive for quality, affordability, and style, to keep our customers looking their absolute best.
Like many agriculturally-rooted organizations, Stockyard Style is proud to give back to a variety of non-profit organizations with sponsorships or auction donations. Please contact us with additional sponsorship opportunities.
- Pennsylvania CattleWomen
- Pennsylvania Beef Expo
- Pennsylvania Cattlemen’s Association Scholarship Fund
- Keystone International Livestock Expo
- KILE Beef Exhibitor’s Scholarship Fund
- Pennsylvania Livestock Association
- Hereford High School Agriculture Department
- Southeast Pennsylvania Beef Classic
- Eastern National Livestock Show
- Harrisburg Academy
- Montana Stockgrower’s Association
- Pennsylvania Simmental Association
- Ohio Junior Shorthorn Association
- American Junior Simmental Association
- Virginia Club Calf Producers
- Pennsylvania State Fair Queens
- All American Dairy Show
- Pennsylvania Junior Simmental Association